The Birch Hills Airport held it’s Official Grand Opening on June 5, 1994. The Airport consists of 2750 ft. of paved runway complete with taxiway, and aircraft parking area. It is equipped with radio controlled lighting, lighted wind sock, rotating beacon and security fence. The parking area includes tie down anchors. A new fuel shed has been built to environmental standards. the airport is also equipped with spray pad to accommodate spray planes. Fuel pumps and a pay telephone are adjacent to the club office.
The Birch Hills Flying Club plays an active role in managing the airport. For more information, contact the Flying Club President at (639) 314-1273.
Hangar Space is Available!